The D86 Series are differential input, single-ended output buffer amplifiers for conditioning DC-coupled wide-band signals. (AC coupled-optional). Components are selected and configured to provide full signal bandwidth to 100 kHz in all models.
These amplifiers are particularly useful to scale sensor outputs to signal levels that optimize signal-to-noise ratios prior to their input to FDI active filter modules. Available in 13 fixed gain models from -12 dB to +60 dB with options that include AC coupled input and/or differential output
- Full power bandwidth to 100 kHz for wide dynamic range applications
- Compact 1.8 x 0.8 x 0.3 (32 pin DIP) size minimizes board space requirements
- Plug-in ready-to-use, reducing engineering design and manufacturing time.
- Data acquisition
- Test equipment
- Remote instrumentation systems
- Ground loop elimination in remote measurements
- Improvements in system dynamic range and resolution
- Process control
- Medical, Scientific & engineering research
(@ 25°C and Vs ±15 Vdc)
|Analog Input Characteristics (1)
- Configuration: DC coupled, differential Input
- AC Coupled (Optional): Fixed @ 10Hz
- Impedance: 1 M ohm || 22pF
- Bias Current: 20 pA max.
- Offset Current: 10 pA max.
- Voltage Range: ±10 Vpeak
- Max. Safe Voltage: ±Vs
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio:
Typ. 80 dB @ 1 kHz
Min. 60 dB @ 1 kHz
- Noise Voltage Density, RTI:
20nV/sq.rt.Hz @ 1 kHz, G=1,024
Analog Output Characteristics
- Configuration: Single ended, DC coupled
- Differential Output: (Optional)
<1 ohm typ., 10 ohm max.
- Current (linear operation):
±5 mA max.
- Offset Voltage:
2 mV RTI, NTE 40 mV max.
- Offset Temp. Coeff.:
±(5 + 100/G) µV/°C
|General Analog Characteristics
- Gain (Selectable): 0.25X to 1,024X in factors of 2
- Gain Tolerance: ±0.10 dB
- Distortion (0 dB gain @ 3.5 Vrms):
-86 dB @ 1 kHz typ.
- Full Power Bandwidth (0 dB gain): 100 kHz
Power Supply (±Vs)
- Rated Voltage: ± 15 Vdc
- Operating Range: ± 5 to ± 18 Vdc
- Maximum Safe Voltage: ± 18 Vdc
- Quiescent Current ±15V: ± 12 mA
- Operating: 0 to + 70°C
- Storage: -25 to+85°C
Pin-Out and Package Data
We hope the information given here will be helpful. The information is based on data and our best knowledge, and we consider the information to be true and accurate. Please read all statements, recommendations or suggestions herein in conjunction with our conditions of sale which apply to all goods supplied by us. We assume no responsibility for the use of these statements, recommendations or suggestions, nor do we intend them as a recommendation for any use which would infringe any patent or copyright.