The 90IP (AC Powered) and 90IPB (External Battery Operated, 12V DC) Instrumentation Platforms are four slot chassis with controller that may be used as a bench-top instrument or in rack-mount systems. Each 90IP and 90IPB chassis has its own controller card and display providing both hard and soft front panel addressability along with space for up to 4 slot cards. The soft front panel allows GPIB or RS-232 communication to load pre-stored setup configurations. Each slot card has its own micro-controller to automatically configure the controller display when installing a slot card (smart SLOT Technology). Up to 32 of these multiple-channel instruments may be daisy chained and addressed from a PC interface to meet the needs of high channel count applications.
All 90IP's provide a carrier for a full range of products that will include:
- Programmable Filters from 0.1 Hz to 300 kHz
- Programmable Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Bridge Conditioning
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- AC or External Battery (12V DC) powered models available for a broad range of applications.
- The half-rack chassis allows for use in bench top or rack-mount applications.
- Complete computer control through the GBIB or RS-232 interface.
- Soft LabWindows/CVITM front panel for ease of use.
- FDI's smartSLOT Technology to maximize system flexibility.
90RM - Rack-Mount Shelf
- Large number of filter options
- Adjustable frequencies from 0.10 Hz to 300 kHz
- 60 dB pre & 20 dB post gain
- <-100 dB Noise & Distortion
- Input noise < 12 nV/
- DC offset, factory set with fine adjustment on board.
- BNC I/O provides differential input and single ended output per channel.
- Selectable single-ended or differential input, AC or DC coupled.
- Gain/phase matched channels
- LED clipping indicators
- Memory storage for up to 9 set-ups/channel
- Input noise 12 nV/ typ.
- Programmable gain, 64.5 dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Input protection to 150 Volts P-P
- Outputs able to drive full range into 50 .