Frequency Devices Model CPCI32FF is a single width B-sized (6U) form factor Compact PCI filter/gain board offering 32 channels of fixed frequency analog filters. Each CPCI32FF board can be configured with up to 32 single ended or differential input signals and a corresponding number of single ended or differential outputs. Customer can select one of the factory set gain options of 1X, 10X, 100X or 1000X for each CPCI32FF. Boards may be populated either with 2-pole D72 or 4-pole D74 high-pass and low-pass fixed frequency filters from 1 Hz to 100 kHz, allowing the user to externally cascade filter pairs into as many as 16 band-pass channels. Each channel provides low harmonic distortion and wide signal-to-noise ratio to 12-bit resolution.
- Simultaneous access to 32 channels offers a low cost, versatile and convenient way to provide amplification and filtering.
- Inter-channel crosstalk <-80 dB provides precision performance solutions to design engineers, system integrators and OEMs.
- 2- and 4-pole Butterworth or Bessel transfer functions with a broad range of corner frequencies are offered to meet a wide range of applications.
- High channel count density without sacrificing performance maximizes chassis utilization.
- Both Inputs and outputs may be configured either single ended or differential for maximum flexibility.
- Jumper selectable commons for best system configuration: Analog floating, front panel or backplane ground.
Signal conditioning applications include:
- Industrial process control
- Engine and test simulation
- Acoustic vibration analysis & control
- Satellite and telecommunications
- Automatic test equipment (ATE)
- Aerospace, navigation & sonar
- Automotive test cells
Available Low-Pass Models:
Available High-Pass Models: